07 Jan Spring fried Chicken
Spring fried Chicken
1 1/2 lbs skinless chicken
250 g all purpose flour
1/2 tablespoon salt
1 tablespoon black pepper
2 tablespoon mustard powder
2 tablespoon paprika powder
1 tablespoon garlic salt
1 tablespoon celery salt
Oil for frying
- Place the eggs in a bowl and beat them well.
- Place the all purpose flour, salt, black pepper, mustard powder, paprika powder , garlic salt and celery salt in a bowl. Stir to combine.
- Dip each piece of the chicken into the eggs and then into the above spice mixture.
- Pour the water in a steamer and let it boil. Steam the chicken for 40 to 50 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the steamer and palce over a wire rack.
- Heat 3 inches of oil in a deep pan.
- Add the chicken pieces in the pan . Cook for 5 minutes or until they become golden and crispy. Repeat the same with the remaining chicken.
- Remove from the pan, and transfer to a serving dish.