07 Jan Roghni naan
3 cups All-purpose flour
1 tablespoon yeast
1/2 teaspoon soda bicarbonate
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoon Nido
1/4 cup oil
5 tablespoon yogurt
- Combine flour, yeast, salt and sugar in a big mixing bowl and mix well.
- While it is running keep on adding water and oil gradually, and beat it till the dough becomes non-sticky.
- If the dough is still sticky add more flour in it to make it non-sticky.
- Cover with a plastic wrap.
- Put it in a warm place and let it rise for one or two hours.
- Dust some flour on the flat surface and make the dough flat.
- Shape the dough into a rectangle.
- Make some balls by dividing it and put on a tray.
- Cover it and allow it to rise to the double volume for 30 more minutes.
- Pre heat the grill oven.
- Roll out the balls to a thin flat circle and place in a grill and cook it for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Brush the other side with butter and turn the sides and cook for two more minutes.
- Remove from the grill oven and serve hot.