07 Jan Rainbow sandwich
1 egg (boiled)
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
3-4 tablespoon mayonnaise
2-3 tablespoon mint sauce (chatni)
3-4 tablesppon ketchup
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and lower in the eggs. Cook them for 8 minutes and and cool under running water and peel them gently.
- Mash or chop the eggs and mix in mayonnaise and season with salt and black pepper.
- Spread the mixture on the slice of a bread.
- Lay one slice of a bread on this slice and spread mint sauce over it.
- Add another slice of toast and gently spread the ketchup.
- Now, top with the final piece of toast. Cut thr crusts off if you like and cut the sandwich into four quarters gently.
- Skewer each sandwich with a sandwich pick and serve with crisps.