07 Jan Pumpkin Curry
2 tablespoon oil
1 large pumpkin
1/2 cup milk
1 cup water
1 tablespoon lime juice
1 tablespoon chilli sauce
fresh coriander 3-4 leaves
- Heat a pot over medium heat and add oil in a pan.
- Once hot, add onion and cook till it changes its color to light golden.
- Add pumpkin and stir for two minutes. Now, add milk and water and boil it.
- Put on a simmer for 15 minutes on a low heat.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally to soften the pumpkin.
- Taste it and adjust the flavor of the sauce as required. I needed to add more sea salt.
- Once the pumpkin is well-seasoned and tender, put in a food processor and make a puree. Now, put this puree in a pan.
- Add lime juice, chili sauce and fresh coriander and make it warm before serving.