07 Jan Pan fried Chicken with Lemon and Oregano
Pan fried Chicken with Lemon and Oregano
1 teaspoon salt
1 kg chicken (cut into 8 pieces)
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon oregano
1/4 bunch of parsley
Oil for frying
- Place chicken pieces in a large mixing bowl.
- Cut lemon into half and squeeze on the chicken.
- Season with salt according to your taste.
- In a large skillet, heat oil and add chicken pieces and cook them for 20 minutes till it changes its color to brown.
- Add the remainig lemon juice, black pepper and oregano and cook for 5 to 10 more minutes on a low heat or until the chicken becomes crispy.
- Serve with parsley on top.