07 Jan Pan fried Chicken Goujons
Pan fried Chicken Goujons
7 oz. all purpose flour
1 teaspoon cocoa powder
1 pinch black pepper
1 kg chicken (cut into 8 pieces)
1 cup bread crumbs
Oil for deep frying
- Mix all purpose flour, cocoa powder, black pepper in a wide bowl or plate.
- Take the chicken and coat in the above mixture, like, dip the chicken pieces first in the egg and then in the bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil in a heavy based-pan and put the chicken pieces into it.
- Fry them on a amedium heat until done, which will take 15-20 mimutes. Take them out and drain onto a paper towel.
- Serve with lemon twists and fresh coriander leaves.